Follow me!

woensdag 11 mei 2011

I'm going to Jersey Shore ... Bitch!


Jersey Shore is an American reality television series that premiered on MTV on December 9, 2009 in the United States. The series follows the lives of eight house mates spending their summer at the Jersey Shore. Season 2 followed the cast escaping the cold northeast winter to Miami Beach, with Season 3 returning back to the Jersey Shore. MTV has announced that a fourth season will be filmed in Italy to air in late 2011.

The show debuted amid large amounts of controversy regarding the use of the words "Guido/Guidette," portrayals of Italian-American stereotypes, and scrutiny from locals because the cast members were not residents of the area.

Dubbed a cultural phenomenon, the series has garnered record ratings for MTV, making it the network's most viewed series telecast ever.The series' cast has also been credited with introducing unique lexicon and phrases into American popular culture.

21 opmerkingen:

  1. The Jersey Shore. Making people dumber episode after episode!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ive seen this a couple of times but cant make my mind up about it. good post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ... The Jersey Shore... In Italy!

    Wouldn't that be.. you know.. not Jersey Shore? o_o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I gotta admit, I watched the first few episodes of the first season...but thats all! I swear.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i hate reality shows and the "stars" they produce.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I hope they get shot in Italy, this is the worst possible way to represent our country.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Jersey shore shows are creepy material for this blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh man they're going to be eaten alive in italy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. ugh....can we talk about osama instead?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. haha such a bad show, such a guilty pleasure

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Never seen it but I would probably agree with most of these comments if I did.
    MTV shows are generally quite pathetic.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I never liked the show or the characters.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. blah. they do happen to come across as annoying. Surely they can't represent all the Jersey Shore tho. hahaha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Not going to lie, I love this show. And I know a lot of people hate on it because of the people, but who the fuck watches the show just to be like them? Well... I don't. I just enjoy the drama lol even if its fake or not.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen