Follow me!

woensdag 13 april 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog. As the name suggests I'm going to post a daily message with the latest trends I have noticed. This can range from games to lifestyle, music to health and so on.

Today I am talking about the cooking programs. You turn the TV on and you will be flooded by programs that have anything to do with cooking. You have the usual cooking programs where the viewer can learn something and competitions between the best cooks in your country.Well, no matter what your mom might say, television can be educational. Why this sudden interest in cooking? Tell me!

To conclude a great south park parody, enjoy it





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha that south park episode is hilarious!
    I'm so fed up with all these cookingprograms...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen