Follow me!

donderdag 21 april 2011

SoftStep Foot Controller


Everything you ever knew about foot controllers is about to change. SoftStep is a leap forward in the portability and functionality of footpedal controllers. Whether used with an effects rack, MIDI keyboard or popular music software, this innovative device frees musicians from heavy footswitch pedals while expanding their control. The SoftStep application works with the SoftStep hardware controller to manipulate sensor data for finely tailored control. These modified control sources are mappable to any MIDI or OSC destination, giving the player unlimited potential for creative expression.

27 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow thats pretty cool, i wonder if they sell that near me. How much does it cost?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Some people are going to love this.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. looks good but also looks like itll break easily on stage

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's legit. Too bad I'm not into recording my own music

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. cant see myself ever wanting one of these

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What's wrong with a rack of Boss pedals huh?
    Nah, looks good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. it does suck to step on the distortion pedal and not have it turn on/off.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. thats cool. really helps musicians.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Being a guitarist, this seems like a really cool gadget!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Pretty sweet if I do say so myself.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I'm not a musician but that's pretty cool

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. That's great because I knew nothing about foot controllers in the first place. Very cool though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. My buddy is a total guitar nerd. He is always designing new foot pedels. I bet he would love this thing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. That's actually kind of cool. Now if only I played an instrument well 8D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. dont know enough about musik to see the benefit in this.. hehe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen